英語聽力

聽力入門英語演講VOA慢速英語美文聽力教程英語新聞名校課程聽力節目影視聽力英語視頻

聯合國秘書長2020新年致辭:青年就是當今世界的希望

wjrxm 于2019-12-31發布 l 已有人瀏覽
增大字體 減小字體
當地時間12月29日,聯合國秘書長古特雷斯發表2020年新年致辭。他表示,我們帶著不確定性和不安全感進入2020年。但是,我們也要看到希望,青年就是當今世界的希望。
    小E英語歡迎您,請點擊播放按鈕開始播放……

From here at the United Nations, I join you in welcoming the New Year.

我在聯合國和大家一起迎接新年。

We enter 2020 with uncertainty and insecurity all around.

我們帶著不確定性和不安全感進入2020年。

Persistent inequality and rising hatred.

不平等持續存在,仇恨情緒日益高漲。

A warring world and a warming planet.

世界在交戰,地球在變暖。

Climate change is not only a long-term problem but a clear and present danger.

氣候變化是長期問題,更是實實在在的近期危險。

We cannot afford to be the generation that fiddled while the planet burned.

氣候變化不斷加劇,我們不能事不關己高高掛起。

But there is also hope.

但是,我們也要看到希望。

This year, my New Year’s message is to the greatest source of that hope: the world’s young people.

今年,我向全世界青年發出新年賀詞,青年就是全世界的希望。

From climate action to gender equality to social justice and human rights, your generation is on the frontlines and in the headlines.

從氣候行動性別平等,再到社會正義和人權等領域,青年一代站在了第一線,全世界都在關注青年。

I am inspired by your passion and determination.

你們的熱情和決心激勵著我。

You are rightly demanding a role in shaping the future.

你們提出公正要求,要在塑造人類未來中發揮自己的作用。

I am with you.

我支持你們。

The United Nations stands with you – and belongs to you.

聯合國支持你們,且聯合國屬于青年。

2020 marks the 75th anniversary of the United Nations.

2020年是聯合國成立75周年。

We are launching a Decade of Action for the Sustainable Development Goals, our blueprint for a fair globalization.

我們正在啟動“可持續發展目標行動十年”,這是我們實現全球化的藍圖。

This year, the world needs young people to keep speaking out. Keep thinking big. Keep pushing boundaries. And keep up the pressure.

新的一年,世界需要青年一代大膽直言,保持理想,打破禁錮,努力前行。

I wish you peace and happiness in 2020.

祝你們2020年平安幸福。

Thank you.

謝謝大家!

 1 2 下一頁

分享到

添加到收藏

英語演講排行

彩九首页